Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anna and Justin...

I just entered a photo of Justin and Anna at I Heart Faces this past week and wanted to post a few more photos from their mini engagement session.  They are about to get married this June and are seeking the Lord's direction in ministry.  I appreciate that they are always so willing to let me practice, and I am pretty sure that Anna is responsible for about half of the actuations on my camera haha...

Justin and Anna, I am so excited to see all that God has in store for you!  Keep Christ at the center of your marriage and He will make His will clear for you <3

Much Love, Jessica

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Great job on these, Jessica ... they're such an adorable couple, too! And, thank you, so much, for the sweet comment back on my site! You, and yours, have a most blessed Easter weekend!

~ Deborah <><