Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 13-Dramatic Black and White

 







This week over at I Heart Faces is centered around Dramatic Black and White Photos...Black and White is my favorite!!!  I took a black and white film class in college and loved every second of it.  It has such a classic, vintage feel to it and helps create a real emotional tone in an image.  Make sure to go take a look at all of the AMAZING entries that have been posted this week!
This is a photo of my friend Anna, and her fiance, Justin.  They are set to get married this June and then are looking to enter into full time ministry.  I am so excited to see where the Lord takes them!  They are such a sweet and funny couple...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this just rocks!!!! I love how sharp you got everything. It has a highpass kind of feel, so great!

Nallely said...

I love this, what a great moment and most have been a great kiss if it made her leg go up :)

Deborah said...

Love this entry, Jessica! Sweet story! I also have a young couple who I'm going to be practicing on, and doing an e-session with here, soon ... they're getting married in September, and are also going into ministry together! It'll be nice to see where the Lord takes them, as well! I have a summer session, which I did with them, posted on my blogspot, and, if you want to come and lend some constructive criticism, I'd be so grateful! I've not gotten out 'on my own' yet ... feel like I have much to learn first! I've only slid in on friend's weddings to get some practice in. I just never feel like I do well enough to get out there on my own! You have some other very nice images here, too ... you've indeed, been blessed with a gift! Thanks so much! ~ Deborah <><

Christina said...

This picture is so cute! It took me straight to the Brat Pack! I love her "foot-pop".

Hen Jen said...

wonderful photo! I love the look of the whole photo, and I love his hat!!

Nikki Scott said...

Great photo!! Something different and fun.....love her boots!!

Nikki Scott said...

Great shot...love the whimsical feel of it. Love her boots!