Friday, July 23, 2010

Martha's Vineyard...Better Late than Never!

In April I had the privilege of being a second shooter for a wedding with my amazing, photographer friend, Ashley.  The bride, Amanda, was a friend of mine from high school, and what a beautiful bride she was!  She and her husband, Adam, decided to do a destination wedding in Martha's Vineyard...I must admit that it made me insanely jealous!  Fabulous location. Fabulous food. Fabulous dress.  Fabulous weather.  Fabulous couple.  What more could they have asked for???  Just wanted to share a few shots from the gorgeous day, and also wanted to thank Mr. and Mrs. Gibbs (the younger version) for letting me be a part of it!

Much Love, Jessica






















































































No comments: