Friday, March 12, 2010

Amazement Square...

We are blessed to live near Amazement Square, a great children's museum in Lynchburg.  Bryan has drill this weekend, so we decided to celebrate our family weekend a bit early and take "J" there to run around.  He is still a bit too young for most of the exhibits, but he still had a great time...is there anything better than running around and being able to play with whatever you want?!  He loves playing with his daddy, so it was great to get some photos of them playing together and having a good time...Watching them play together is one of my favorite things to see.  There is no doubt about how much "J" loves his daddy!





I love this last image...This age has been my favorite so far.  His curiosity is sparked and he is into EVERYTHING!  I am so glad that the Lord blessed Bryan and I with such a fantastic kid...it doesn't get any better than this!

No comments: