Thursday, March 18, 2010

I LOVE YOU MATT!!!

Well the past two and a half years here in VA have been crazy and hectic...We are waiting to find out where we are moving and it has become a major stressor for me.  I have an energetic 17 month old that never stops.  I am in school and study whenever my little guy lets me.  And I am trying to be a good wife in the midst of it all.  Well, yesterday, I forgot to be a good sister...

I got caught up taking care of Josiah, who has been running a high fever (It finally broke, so thank you for all the prayers), teaching a quick class to homeschoolers, and then running to my math class, only to run right back home to a screaming baby.  So, when my brother called me today and asked what I did yesterday, I was really caught off guard, and realized at that moment that I had forgotten to call and say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATT JR.!!!

I completely forgot to wish my brother a happy birthday, so now I am announcing it to the whole world that my little brother is now a legal adult! 

I love you, Matt, and hope you know what a blessing you are to everyone around you.  You have a very giving heart and I am so thankful that I have the privelage of being your sister.  Can't wait to see where the Lord takes you in the near future as you get ready to graduate and join the Marines...though I would really love for you to stick around and play guitar, so that I can meet famous people!  I am really proud of you...and also really sorry haha...

And so my siblings don't feel left out...Lauren and Jacob, I LOVE YOU TOO!


No comments: